- Gathering Non-Personally-Identifying Information. Web Browsers. Like most site operators, we gather Non-Personally-Identifying Information from you of the sort that web browsers, depending on their settings, may make available. That information includes your Internet Protocol (“IP”) address, operating system and browser type, and the locations of the web pages you view right before arriving at, while navigating, and immediately after leaving this Site.Web Cookies. A “Web Cookie” is a string of information that a site stores on your computer, and your browser provides to this Site, each time you submit a query to this Site. We may track the pages that you visit during each Site session, both to help us improve your experience and to help us understand how this Site is being used and to inform, optimize, and serve ads based on someone’s past visits to the Site and/or to report how ad impressions, other uses of ad services, and interactions with these ad impressions and ad services are related to your visit to the Site. IF YOU DO NOT WISH TO HAVE WEB COOKIES PLACED ON YOUR COMPUTER, YOU SHOULD SET YOUR BROWSER TO REFUSE WEB COOKIES BEFORE ACCESSING THIS SITE, WITH THE UNDERSTANDING THAT CERTAIN FEATURES OF THIS SITE MAY NOT FUNCTION PROPERLY WITHOUT THE AID OF WEB COOKIES. IF YOU REFUSE WEB COOKIES, YOU ASSUME ALL RESPONSIBILITY FOR ANY RESULTING LOSS OF FUNCTIONALITY.
- Use of Non-Personally-Identifying Information. We analyze Non–Personally–Identifying Information gathered from users of this Site to help us better understand how this Site is being used. By identifying patterns and trends in usage, we are able to better design this Site to improve your experiences, both in terms of content and ease of use. We link information gathered using Non-Personally-Identifying Information to Personally-Identifying Information.
- Disclosure of Non-Personally-Identifying Information. From time to time, we may also release the Non–Personally–Identifying Information gathered from Site users in the aggregate, such as by publishing a report on trends in the usage of this Site.
B. Personally-Identifying Information.
- Gathering Personally-Identifying Information from Site Users. When you register with this Site, if applicable, you may be asked to disclose Personally–Identifying Information, including but not limited to your first name, last name, email address, telephone number(s), address, and other information necessary to complete a member health profile. You may also be asked for your age and gender. You may also choose to submit Personally-Identifying Information to us when you use any interactive features and services that we may make available from time to time on this Site, such as questions and answers, blogs, polls, and quizzes.We may also collect Personally–Identifying Information from you when you contact us.
- Use of Personally-Identifying Information. We may use your Personally–Identifying Information in the following ways:
- Send you an order confirmation
- Fulfill your order or member benefits
- Send product updates or warranty information
- Respond to customer service requests
- Administer your account
- Send you newsletters
- Send you marketing communications
- Respond to your questions and concerns
- Improve our Site and marketing efforts
- Conduct research and analysis
- To provide requested information, products and services to users via the Site or through other online or offline channels
- To enable users to enter prize promotions and receive prizes from us and/or independent parties
- To allow you to receive other offers from non-affiliated independent party companies and marketers
- To improve the user experience with the Site
- In connection with the operation of the Site
- Disclosure of Personally-Identifying Information to Independent Parties.
- No mobile information will be shared or sold to third parties/affiliates for marketing/promotional purposes. We do not express or imply to other companies or firms that you have given subscriber opt-in permission to someone other than drugtreatmentcenterstomsriver.com.
- By Law, to Protect Rights and to Comply with Our Policies. We disclose Personally-Identifying information if: (1) required to do so by law, or in response to a subpoena or court order or request from a governmental agency or law enforcement; (2) we believe in our sole discretion that disclosure is reasonably necessary to protect against fraud, to protect the property or other rights of us or other users, third parties or the public at large; or (3) we believe that you have abused the service by using it to attack other systems or to gain unauthorized access to any other system, to engage in spamming or otherwise to violate applicable laws.
- We advertise utilizing Google Analytics features (e.g. (and not by way of limitation), Remarketing, Google Display Network Impression Reporting, the DoubleClick Campaign Manager integration, or Google Analytics Demographics and Interest Reporting). Using the Ads Settings link (Google.com), users can opt-out of Google Analytics for Display Advertising and customize Google Display Network ads.