Preferred Behavioral Health of NJ
- Cognitive/behavioral therapy
- Rational emotive behavioral therapy
- Substance abuse counseling approach
- Trauma-related counseling
- Intensive outpatient treatment
- Outpatient day treatment or partial hospitalization
- Outpatient detoxification
- Outpatient methadone/buprenorphine or vivitrol
- Regular outpatient treatment
- Smoking permitted in designated area
- Adult men
- Adult women
- Lesbian gay bisexual or transgender (LGBT)
- Alcohol Abuse
- Drug Abuse
- Drug Addiction
- Intervention center
- Medical Detox
- Substance Abuse
Areas of Specialization
- 12-step faciltitation approach
- Anger management
- Brief intervention approach
- Buprenorphine used in treatment
- Clients referred from the court/judicial system
- Contingency management/motivational incentive
- Family Addiction Counseling
- Group counseling offered
- Individual counseling offered
- Marital/couples counseling offered
- Motivational interviewing
- Naltrexone (oral)
- Opioids Detoxification
- Persons with co-occurring mental and substance abuse disorders
- Prescribes/administer buprenorphine and/or naltrexone
- Relapse Prevention
- Relapse prevention from naltrxone
- Vivitrol® (injectable Naltrexone)
Preferred Behavioral Health of NJ, located on 700 Airport Road, Lakewood, New Jersey, is an addiction treatment facility that can help those who need addiction help, get the guidance, treatment, and counseling needed. Preferred Behavioral Health of NJ has caring addiction recovery professionals who are devoted to assisting addicts in overcoming addiction and addictive behaviors.
The main aim of the addiction specialists at Preferred Behavioral Health of NJ is to give the appropriate guidance and comfort to patients aged Adolescents, Adult men, Adult women throughout their journey toward long-lasting sobriety. By providing effective programs for addiction treatment to patients, patients will have all of the resources required in order to overcome addiction. It's important to remember that not all treatment programs are ideal for every patient. Just as each and every individual and their addiction is different, so should treatment. At Preferred Behavioral Health of NJ, patients will get a treatment plan that is designed uniquely for them. The proper treatment program will be determined after a patient assessment has taken place.
Preferred Behavioral Health of NJ is committed to accommodating the wants and requirements of patients in an effort to best ensure their contentment while in recovery. Addiction counselors at Preferred Behavioral Health of NJ make it an objective to help addicts reclaim their lives so that they can begin on a new more promising path. Once a patient has reached the level of sustained sobriety, they will feel a sense of relief knowing that addiction is no longer going to control their everyday lives. Getting the help needed to overcome addictive behavior is the best course of action an addict can take. Don't live another day in the whirlwind that is drug and alcohol addiction, get in touch with Preferred Behavioral Health of NJ today and learn how treatment can help.
Attempting detox without professional help is very hard and the majority of those who attempt detox on their own end up failing. This is because addiction is a mental disorder that requires the help of professional medical personnel and addiction counselors in order to overcome.
Seeking treatment is the best option when desiring a life that is free of substance dependency. The time to get help is now. Contact Preferred Behavioral Health of NJ by visiting www.preferredbehavioral.org today and learn about what sort of treatment options are available.
5.0 5 months ago
3.0 2 years ago
They're very helpful with therapy in the postpartum area but, they really need to pick up their phones more often than they do, and actually call people back when they leave messages with a phone number.