Ocean Monmouth Care LLC
Based out of Brick, New Jersey, Ocean Monmouth Care LLC is a multi-faceted substance abuse organization with various flexible drug and alcohol addiction treatment options, including Intensive outpatient treatment, Outpatient, Outpatient methadone/buprenorphine or vivitrol, Regular outpatient treatment. In addition to these treatment options, there are drug and alcohol addiction treatment areas of specialization to further help struggling addicts recover effectively. Such areas of specialization include: 12-step faciltitation approach, All Clients in Opioid Treatment Program, Brief intervention approach, Buprenorphine Maintenance, Buprenorphine used in treatment, Contingency management/motivational incentive, Family Addiction Counseling, Group counseling offered, Individual counseling offered, Methadone, Methadone clients only, Methadone Maintenance, Motivational interviewing, Relapse Prevention, SAMHSA-certified Opioid Treatment Program.
Because it's understandable that seeking addiction rehab in Brick, New Jersey, especially if it's one's first time doing so, can feel like a pretty scary thing. This is why the addiction therapists and counselors at Ocean Monmouth Care LLC do everything in their power to make their patients feel as comfortable as possible, as to ease this initial scary feeling.
Ocean Monmouth Care LLC also takes accepted medical insurances, i.e. Medicaid, and certain payment options upon qualification, such as: American Express, Cash or self-payment, Check, Mastercard, Medicaid, Visa. Ocean Monmouth Care LLC may be contacted via their website at www.oceanmonmouth.biz/index.shtml.
- Cognitive/behavioral therapy
- Substance abuse counseling approach
- Trauma-related counseling
- Intensive outpatient treatment
- Outpatient methadone/buprenorphine or vivitrol
- Regular outpatient treatment
- Smoking permitted in designated area
- Adult women
- Alcohol Abuse
- Drug Abuse
- Drug Addiction
- Intervention center
- Medical Detox
- Substance Abuse
Areas of Specialization
- 12-step faciltitation approach
- All Clients in Opioid Treatment Program
- Brief intervention approach
- Buprenorphine Maintenance
- Buprenorphine used in treatment
- Contingency management/motivational incentive
- Family Addiction Counseling
- Group counseling offered
- Individual counseling offered
- Methadone clients only
- Methadone Maintenance
- Motivational interviewing
- Relapse Prevention
- SAMHSA-certified Opioid Treatment Program
5.0 3 months ago
It's been 8 years of an opiate free lifestyle. Very helpful people who are there for you. Not a place to go if you want to be pampered and very special.
4.0 7 months ago
Everyone has been very helpful and compassionate so far. Would recommend this clinic to others seeking help.
5.0 1 year ago