Community YMCA Family Services
Based out of Matawan, New Jersey, Community YMCA Family Services is a multi-faceted substance abuse organization with various flexible drug and alcohol addiction treatment options, including Intensive outpatient treatment, Outpatient, Regular outpatient treatment. In addition to these treatment options, there are drug and alcohol addiction treatment areas of specialization to further help struggling addicts recover effectively. Such areas of specialization include: 12-step faciltitation approach, Anger management, Brief intervention approach, Contingency management/motivational incentive, Do not use medication for opioid addiction, Family Addiction Counseling, Group counseling offered, Individual counseling offered, Marital/couples counseling offered, Motivational interviewing, Relapse Prevention.
Because it's understandable that seeking addiction rehab in Matawan, New Jersey, especially if it's one's first time doing so, can feel like a pretty scary thing. This is why the addiction therapists and counselors at Community YMCA Family Services do everything in their power to make their patients feel as comfortable as possible, as to ease this initial scary feeling.
Community YMCA Family Services also takes accepted medical insurances, i.e. Medicaid, and certain payment options upon qualification, such as: American Express, Cash or self-payment, Check, Federal or any government funding for substance abuse programs, Mastercard, Medicaid, Private health insurance, Sliding fee scale (fee is based on income and other factors), Visa. Community YMCA Family Services may be contacted via their website at www.cymca.org.
- Cognitive/behavioral therapy
- Dialectical behavioral therapy
- Rational emotive behavioral therapy
- Substance abuse counseling approach
- Trauma-related counseling
- Intensive outpatient treatment
- Regular outpatient treatment
- Smoking permitted in designated area
- Alcohol Abuse
- Drug Abuse
- Drug Addiction
- Intervention center
- Medical Detox
- Substance Abuse
Areas of Specialization
- 12-step faciltitation approach
- Anger management
- Brief intervention approach
- Contingency management/motivational incentive
- Do not use medication for opioid addiction
- Family Addiction Counseling
- Group counseling offered
- Individual counseling offered
- Marital/couples counseling offered
- Motivational interviewing
- Relapse Prevention
5.0 1 year ago
Really opened up felt like had someone who cared an looked out for me.