Alcohol Rehab Programs in Toms River, NJ (732) 608-2260
Drug treatment centers Toms River can help you locate a treatment facility. Alcohol Rehab treatment centers are designed to help individuals cope with addiction. Suffering from any type of dependency is truly a devastating experience, and alcoholism can impact people at home, work, and in their social environment.
Knowing about the medical alcohol rehab treatment available for addiction is one of the first steps in getting on the road to recovery. Our professionals can guide you through each step of the process, ensuring you receive the best, most well-rounded care available. Call today at (732) 608-2260 for more information.
Choosing Rehab in Toms River
When you choose alcoholism treatment program at Toms River, NJ, you will be assisted by professionals who have the experience necessary to help you find a facility that can craft an addiction treatment plan designed specifically to your individual needs. These medical professionals and other treatment specialists work with you and modify your treatment plan as your needs change and as you progress through treatment.
What is an Assessment?
An assessment is the initial diagnostic meeting that will be held between an addiction specialist and a client entering a drug and alcohol treatment facility. There are multiple components of an assessment:
- Screening – this procedure identifies individuals with harmful drug use as well as the associated risky behaviors from needle sharing and unprotected sexual activity, violent behaviors and suicidal risk.
- Diagnosis – considered the core requirements to begin a treatment program. The experienced and professional staff with the drug addiction treatment center can successfully identify and manage drug use disorders and any associated psychiatric co-illnesses.
- Treatment Plan – the medical staff with the drug addiction treatment facility develops an individualized treatment plan to meet the needs of each addict, including:
- Establishing goals based on the individual's needs
- Inpatient or outpatient treatment
- Medically supervised detoxification
Inpatient vs. Outpatient Treatment
When patients choose outpatient treatment, a team of dedicated professionals simply guide them in their recovery. However, when patients choose inpatient treatment they are constantly monitored by a staff of certified clinicians, health professionals, and addiction treatment specialists. Toms River drug treatment centers can help you find the place where you can become sober again.
Additionally, they are not immersed in the environments that may cause them to relapse and begin abusing alcohol or drugs once again. Although outpatient treatment can be effective, individuals who cannot motivate themselves will be better served by an inpatient treatment plan.
Will Rehab Work for You?
Most people who have successfully overcome their alcohol addiction have done so with the help of a rehab center. However, people should realize that not every rehab center is the ideal treatment facility. Toms River alcohol rehab centers are staffed with caring professionals who want to help you locate a facility that will suit your needs.
Principles of Effective Treatment
- Addiction is disease that's treatable which affects physical and mental health.
- Each person's treatment plan needs customization.
- Treatment should be readily available for everyone.
- All co-existing issues must be addressed, not only addiction.
- Adequate time is needed for treatment and shouldn't be rushed.
- Behavioral therapies are an important component of treatment.
- Medication therapy is an important part of effective addiction treatment.
- Treatment plans need continual assessment and modification.
- Co-existing mental health disorders must be treated simultaneously with addiction.
- Medical detox is only the first phase and is not a treatment on its own.
- Forcible treatment is still an effective method.
- Drug testing must be conducted.
- Infectious diseases testing must be conducted and counseling given to reduce any risks.>